My most complimented top to date.

22:27:00

Hi guys!
This is a collaboration post with Romwe, which is an awe-inspiring fashion site with extremely affordable prices. From their stunning collection of wearable, diverse clothing I chose an on trend floral tie at the waist shirt. With fantastic customer service and a short delivery wait, I was able to wear my new favourite wardrobe piece out and about in no time! Wearing the shirt was an absolute pleasure. From day one the compliments flooded in. I even had a whole hen do party drooling, and badgering me where I got it from. I love that I can wear this in the day with some blue jeans and espadrilles, or dress it up with some smart trousers or a skirt and heels!
Beside loving the design and feeling on trend in it. The overall presentation and quality of the blouse was also outstanding! The sheer fabric texture felt like a dream on my skin, especially in this current summers heat! I am so used to ordering online and not receiving what the image that made me buy the product portrays. However with this website, I was so pleasantly surprised and will definitely be a regular customer!
I hugely encourage you to head over to their site via the link below and check out their wallet loving prices!

Click here  <


Outfit details:
Tie up shirt - Romwe.com
Choker - Topshop 
Chain necklace - Topshop
Bag - Chanel
Jeans - Guess
Shoes - Topshop


Find me on Instagram! 











You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This colour look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour looks good on you ..
    https://freshfashioneveryday.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe