BooHoo.com (Holiday shopping)

20:51:00

Yet another post related to my trip to Australia! (Last one, I promise!)

I had been struggling to find summer clothing and bikini's in our british winter this year. 
Common problem I always find myself in. I've never understood why shops take bikinis out of store when we are most likely wanting to escape the cold?

Online shopping would be the next step in my search for holiday attire. I love shopping online and am always eager to sit down and fill that little basket icon right up!
 I decided to give BooHoo.com a try, as I had recently seen their tv advert that caught my attention. 
The homepage's editorials and styled images had me instantly inspired. At such a reasonable price I felt almost overwhelmed! In a good way.. THEN I clicked on 'clearance' thinking there may be the odd gem left from last summer. Boy, am I glad I did that. I cannot recommend their 'clearance' page enough. Hardly any stock is out of trend or something you'd see left on a sale rack. I purchased so many beautiful, well made clothes and accessories that were perfect for my trip. The items I bought in this section were all at ridiculous prices. (I am talking tops for £3!)

Apart from my usual staple pieces I always take (See post), I love throw away fashion for holidays. Being able to change up your style for different cultures, or just enjoy the feeling of wearing something new, somewhere new. My outfits ended up making me much more comfortable in my skin whilst in the  heat and provided a few compliments too! 

If you are ever in need of a quick suitcase filling fix, look no further!
They also currently provide next day delivery if you order before 9pm.

Here are a few snaps of my favourite things I got..

Don't forget to connect with me on social media - @SachaMD and give this blog a follow :-)









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe