Austria

21:18:00

Last week I popped to Austria for a work trip. I am promised another trip in January where all the beautiful mountains I saw and climbed will be covered in snow! I travelled down the mountains into the city for the last 2 days. There I witnessed it's artsy atmosphere, and quirky old buildings dating back to the 1300's! A lot of the shops and touristy areas are dedicated to Mozart. You hear a lot of his music everywhere, even in Starbucks!
I reckon in ski season it would be much busier and a bit more suited to me.. Quite a few people of lets call it, the 'elder' generation!

Here are some pictures :-)

Follow me on Instagram - @SachaMD



















You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awesome photos!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love your hat at as well, looks really cute and cosy :) http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a post on Austria too, so beautiful! I'd love to go back! X


    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe