Miami

17:18:00

I have chosen a few photographs from my most recent trip to Miami! 
I stayed at the most beautiful hotel I have ever stepped foot in and literally screamed into my pillow when the porter left the room. I'm not very cool like that! The hotel is called 'Delano' and is situated on South Beach. South beach is definitely the place to be. It is art deco style with vintage cars parked along the main strip! When the sun is shining, Miami is one of my favourite places in the world. However getting the weather right for your trip out there is a nightmare! So be careful. Rain can change your whole experience! 
The beach is pure white sand for miles with health and fitness fanatics running past you every few minutes! (I prefer to watch!)
I do have to add that I have never seen so many beautiful people in one place in all my life. 
One negative was that it sometimes became a little pretentious! However I just left them to that.
;-)



































You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really like your comment and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my blog to see what its about http://daily-mayli.blogspot.de/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a fun trip! I've nominated you for a Liebster award! http://www.erikadoeslife.com/2014/08/im-back-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning pictures! I have nominated you for the Liebster Awards.
    http://the-thing-about-my-life.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe