Her hidden glory

00:12:00


I love to draw. Incase you didn't know.. If 'You' exist. I have no idea if anyone is going to read my blog. However I find myself talking to myself a lot, so I guess it's kinda the same thing! 

I named this piece 'Her hidden glory'. I think it's quite emotive, for me it covers elements of my view on how we are made to feel incomplete by todays social pressures and media.
I feel like we live in a world where we are in constant need of reassurance on our appearance. 
From personal experience i know this can cause extreme sadness and vulnerability. This was supposed to reflect that.
My work is not always so gloomy I promise!
Art can be deep and controversial, I think it's important to express yourself wherever you feel an urge. I love to do the same with fashion and styling. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe