Dubai

21:51:00

















I have been lucky enough to travel to Dubai many times since I was younger. We decided this time to stay on the Palm. I have always seen it from the aeroplane as you land. It is truly amazing, make sure you look it up as it's actually an island in the shape of a palm tree. I know! Amazing.
This trip was purely a relaxation one accompanied by my fabulous mum!

 I packed a colourful yet minimal suitcase for our 6 day stay at The Atlantis.
 The hotel is truly lovely! It has it's own aquarium which I was practically glued to like a small child!
I recommend.

Bikinis
Mismatched yellow and blue - Topshop
Fringed black - Missguided

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks like you had an amazing time and you look beautiful in all the photos :) Fab blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Means a lot! I am following you to, Your blog is lovely

      Sacha <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

recent posts

Subscribe